Please feel free to review this list of Aqua Park/general rules prior to your visit. If you have questions or concerns regarding the rules please feel free to contact the Camp Director by phone or email.
Aqua Park Rules:
- A type III US Coast Guard approved life vest must be worn by ALL swimmers in the Aqua Park.
- Vests are provided at no extra cost or you can bring your own.
- Puddle jumpers are permitted in the shallow areas.
- Rough play is not permitted anywhere in the park.
- Always enter the water feet first, please no head first dives anywhere in the park.
- Please do not swim under docks or equipment. Stay where lifeguards can see you the best.
- Only 8 swimmers on a piece of inflatable equipment at one time. Please be courteous of others.
- Appropriate swim wear only in the inflatable aqua park. No cut offs/clothing with metal/sharp edges.
- Children 5 and under must have direct adult supervision in the park at all times while in the water.
- If adults bring younger children into the deep areas, they must stay within arms reach at all times.
- Please follow all lifeguard instructions at all times.
- 3 Whistle blasts means please clear the water as quickly and safely as possible.
- Follow staff instructions in the event of an emergency.
- Follow all standard boating rules in the boating area. (Rules are posted next to boating area).
- Be safe, have fun, and stay alert! If you see an unsafe/emergency situation please inform a lifeguard immediately.
- You must have an admission wristband to participate in aquatic activities.
- Smoking/Vaping is only allowed in 2 designated areas. Signs are posted for designated areas.
- You may bring in coolers with food and drink. No glass or alcohol is allowed during public hours.
- Concessions are available in the park.
- Beach toys may be used with staff approval.
- Please place all trash into one of the 12 trash barrels located around camp. Leave our site better than you found it!
- We encourage patrons to leave electronics/valuables at home or locked safe in your vehicle .
- In the event of inclement weather, rain passes will be given for paid admissions if the park is closed for more than 50% of the day.
- Please do not bring personal cooking grilles into the park without approval (NO charcoal grilles at all).
- No pets allowed in the park.
- Failure to follow these or other posted/verbal rules may result in ejection from the park.